TURN THAT APPLE INTO CASH FOR A GREAT CAUSE!
You could win $2500, $1000 or $500 in the Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Apple cocktail competition.
Members of Straight from the Distillery (SFTD)! You can enter an original Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Apple cocktail recipe for a chance to win $2500 (1st place), $1000 (2nd place) or $500 (3rd place). This contest is open to members of Straight from the Distillery Facebook pages in NorCal, SoCal, Chicago, New York, Virginia, and Florida who are 21 years of age or older. Refer to “the rules” for specific details regarding judging and social media requirements.
Round 1: June 1st – 10th
- Participants must join one of the following FB groups:
- Participants Post Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Apple Cocktail to their respective SFTD Local Pages. limit one entry and one post per member with the following in the body of the post
- General Inspiration of Cocktail
- Explanation of Taste/Profile
- Photo of Cocktail
- Top 8 recipes from each SFTD market page (as chosen by ARAR and SFTD moderators based on criteria below) will advance to the competition
Round 2: June 11th-18th
- Top 8 entries are posted to dedicated closed SFTD Competition Facebook Group by ARAR and SFTD moderators.
- Votes (likes) will advance each head-to-head on Monday and Thursday each week.
- 3 rounds of head-to-head competition from each market to determine grid winners in each of the 6 regions.
- Each round lasts 4 days. Winners will be featured on closed SFTD Competition Facebook Group and regional SFTD pages.
- Votes will be made by fellow SFTD Facebook page members on regional SFTD Facebook pages, anyone from around the world can vote for you! Vote Here
Round 3: June 19th-25th
- 6 SFTD Regional winners compete against each other in the final round. Judged by ARAR with the following criteria:
- General Inspiration of Cocktail – 20%
- Use of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Apple – 30%
- Perceived Taste (perceived balance with explanation) – 30%
- Appearance (photo and cocktail) – 20%
HOW TO ENTER
- All initial entries submitted through microsite.
- ARAR and SFTD moderators choose the top 8 from each of the 6 regions to move to the competition grid (grid then shared on SFTD regional page).
- 8 finalists from each region compete head-to-head (competition grid) on closed competition SFTD Facebook Group to determine 1 winner from each region. Head-to-head winners chosen based on “likes” each Monday and Thursday.
- 6 total winners (1 from each region) to be judged by a panel for top 3 prizes.
- First place will receive $2500, second place $1000 and third place $500.